Through its ongoing connection with the HEARing CRC, HEARworks has over two decades of experience and expertise in delivering and conducting multi-centre clinical trials. This includes specific expertise related to the ear and hearing along with clinical assessment of therapeutic hearing devices such as hearing aids and audiological equipment.
HEARworks can also provide:
- Strategic advice for the development and implementation of clinical trials;
- Clinical trial management compliant with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards;
- Preparation of both human and animal ethics submissions;
- Patient recruitment (all ages) for clinical trials; and
- Access to numerous clinical sites nation-wide.
By having access to audiological and scientific staff specifically trained in clinical trial design and statistical analysis, HEARworks can design and carry out a clinical trial and analyse the resultant data that includes having exclusive access to an extensive clinical collaboration network for trial delivery with more than ten clinical partners across Australia.
“The HEARing CRC has extensive experience in both sponsoring and conducting clinical trials… as a result, the process from planning, submission, approval, conduct and close-out is highly streamlined, resulting in efficient and high quality conduct of studies that range from first-time in- human evaluation to post-market trials.”
Kerrie Plant, Clinical Research Manger, Cochlear Ltd.
To arrange a meeting to discuss your clinical trial proposal with us, please contact HEARworks.